Eshericks is a relatively new electro-ambient music artist from Tokyo! I must say, Ram Rider has some taste when it comes randomly promoting other peoples music on his Blog. :D
Was it random?
Wait was this done.. on PURPOSE!?
This is great news!
What I want you to do is... go to "Eshericks myspace page".
Listen to his music. Give it a thorough listen to. If you find that you love it...
I want you to add him as a friend.
Then I want you to praise him and then stalk him until he releases a proper album so that we un-lucky foreigners can have reasonable access to it!
Wait was this done.. on PURPOSE!?
This is great news!
What I want you to do is... go to "Eshericks myspace page".
Listen to his music. Give it a thorough listen to. If you find that you love it...
I want you to add him as a friend.
Then I want you to praise him and then stalk him until he releases a proper album so that we un-lucky foreigners can have reasonable access to it!
Don't forget to shower him with money... lots and lots of money...
We do it because We care--^^;;

1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment